Thank you for joining us on this great day! Here are a few helpful hints to help you get started on your ride:
- Plan to arrive at the Atlantic Avenue Wells Harbor parking lot by 7:30 AM on Saturday morning. Our start time is 8:00 AM this year regardless of what the signs say!
- The ride starts and finishes at the Well Harbor at the end of Atlantic Ave. From Rt. 1 take Mile Road and go left at the end to Atlantic Ave. The Wells Harbor is at the end of Atlantic Ave.
- Sign in at the Registration Desk and pick up your “rider packet” including your free T-shirt (first 100 registered riders) and parking pass.
- If you have checks or cash from sponsors/donors you may bring them to the registration desk also.
- Markers will be available for you the write names on the “I’m Riding For” section of your T-shirt and for the Honor Roll board at the start/finish.
- You will get a free parking pass to display on your dashboard. Parking is available at no charge until 9:30 AM. If you wish to stay at the parking lot and go to the beach, you may do so by purchasing a parking ticket from the lot machines at 9:30 AM.
- The ride will be held rain or shine. The forecast is for a sunny day in the mid 70’s yet it can be a bit breezy and chilly along the coast, so plan to have a sweatshirt or windbreaker. Please also bring a helmet for the ride. Be safe!
- If you have friends with bikes who would like to register and pay on the day of the ride, bring them along! If they register by Wednesday at we will also have a rider package for them.
- There will be a midpoint water stop sponsored by the Wells Beach Lobster Pound. Have a drink and enjoy the view!
- Restroom facilities will be available at the start/finish.
- Please follow the red route arrows along the way. The route will be well marked and is fairly easy ride with a few small hill. perfect for any bike enthusiast.
- In the case of a bike equipment failure, you may call 603-731-5097 for a pick up. All breakdowns will be returned to the start/finish at Wells Harbor.
In the case of an emergency dial 911, local police will respond
- Please respect the “rules of the road” while cycling through Wells. We are required to obey stop signs unless waved through by a volunteer and use hand signals when turning. Please ride on the right side of the road at all times. Please use caution while riding. The majority of the route is in great shape but there are a few potholes along the way. There will be volunteers along the route if you have any questions.
- The American Cancer Society team will also be at the registration area before and after the ride. Stop by and say hello!
- Should you have any questions please contact us online.
- Join us at the finish line for a beverage and light snack. Also remember to have your picture taken either at the start or finish. All pics will be posted on our website.
Enjoy the ride and remember, it’s a Ride, Not a Race. We look forward to a great ride and a great day at the beach!